Release early, release often... release with dumb bugs :)

On Sunday, I discovered a bug in shomyu.

The Javascript library TinyMCE was called in the wrong folder (yeah, I know, stupid mistake -_-) which made it impossible to enable rich-text editing in the users descriptions.

This was fixed in master branch and in 0.5. As a consequence, I released version 0.5.1 of shomyu.

I also took the opportunity to make a new demo screencast that shows better the latest features of shomyu (the old one had been made with a very early stage of development).

Get it, try it, love it, and help improving it :)